Thursday, January 31, 2008

Location Location Location

This just in at the "Search For Brody" news room, we've received a tip from a reliable source that Brody Hawkins is currently hanging out with the New England Patriots at the Westin Kierland Resort in Scottsdale, Arizona. I gave the resort a call and asked for Brody Hawkins. The receptionist's response was pretty strange. At first, she seemed to know exactly who I was talking about, and then she seemed to "remember" that they don't have a Brody Hawkins at that hotel after all. She didn't sound too sure of herself. I think they are jerking me around.

I'll have to try again later.

Just a heads up to my readers, my e-mail account was recently compromised. Somehow someone was able to hack in. I changed my password, but for safety's sake, any questions or info should be written as comments to these blogs. If someone could get into my e-mail, it has me worried they were impersonating me and then just deleted the evidence. At least the blog has the benefit of the public eye.

1 comment:

atom444 said...

any leads on why hes running? i know of a few people that have spoken to him and it appears as though he doesnt want to be caught....