Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Back on the trail

Sorry for the lack of updates recently everybody. For awhile there the trail had gone cold. It seemed there was a lack of any credible leads. The whole thing became extremely frustrating for me, especially after the fake Brody incident (I was horribly embarrassed about that one).

Anyway, after taking a little break, I went back to my inbox and began sorting through a pile of messages. I came upon one anonymous message (I've been getting a few of them recently, most seem like hoaxes). This one seems rather credible though. Apparently someone recently spotted him at Cheers in Boston on Beacon Street. The message said he was seen with a tall, thin man of African American descent. No other information was provided. Here's a map of the location in case anyone wants to go check it out:

Cheers

If anyone has any further information, please leave a comment here. Please note, I am no longer responding to questions about myself. This search isn't about me. If you believe in finding Brody, then I'm here trying to coordinate that. That's where our focus needs to be, not on petty suspicions.

Much thanks to everyone still dedicated.

Bremmy

3 comments:

Tresbien said...

Wow! It's been a very long time since you posted Bremmy. How are things going with you?

Have you had any sightings or possible sightings of Brody lately? I wonder where he might have gone.

Anonymous said...

New England Patriots. That's all I can say.

Mr. Meowmeow9 said...

Huh... I did NOT know there was a missing... filmmaker with the same name as me... and who apparently also lived in Ontario... O_o