Saturday, March 22, 2008

The Real Brody Hawkins

I apologize for my recent absence, I had to take a unexpected trip to deal with some family matters. All's well, and I'm back at it.

It seems, as one reader pointed out, Brody has pulled the wool over everyone's eyes. The Brody we thought we knew is apparently NOT the real Brody Hawkins. The man in the photos I more recently received seem to be legit. Thanks to Mr. Fallows and Mr. Mulder, a recent video of the real Brody Hawkins has been brought to my attention, and I think it has our names written all over it.

Who Made Who

Makes me wonder who he is talking to in that video. Me? Our little search as a whole?

He's right though. It is time to start thinking for ourselves. Brody's pulled a lot of wool over a lot of eyes. Makes me wonder why? What is he up to? Should this video make us suspend our search or revitalize it?

What do you think? Lets have a little discussion, you and I. Post your comments, and I'll respond to them here.

Addressing some recent comments left on the blog:

Idta:

No, I have not seen Brody in person. I had seen footage of a person I thought was Brody and when I received the original Brody pictures that I posted here, I was taken in by what it turns out was a charade. Apparently Brody's gone to some length to have us looking for the wrong man. If so, why not keep the charade going? Why reveal his true self now? Is it because of whoever the tipster was who sent us the actual Brody photos? Right now, I can't say anything for sure.

Bauer:

I think that's a very good assessment of the situation. Thank you for sharing your thoughts.

Amandel:

Sorry, I didn't mean there was an actual message in the e-mail. The e-mail simply contained the image, no explanation, no real message at all.

7 comments:

Unspoken said...

Hey,
Thanks for the response on my comment :)
Took a little while but I am glad that we know for sure who Brody really is..I think it sucks that for the longest time we thought Brody was someone different :|

I can assure you, he is well. I spoke with him a little while ago and he sounded fine. I am not sure to what extent we need to take this search and as much as I worry about him and want him to be alright, I don't want to push him over the edge. Could it be possible he just wants some alone time, try to make sense of everything? I know if I was in his position I wouldn't want people to go crazy looking for me.

Just my two cents...

Tresbien said...

Bremmy, I think there's more than one way a person can be lost. You started this out of concern for Brody, and that concern still may be warranted. It might be worthwhile to continue on for awhile. I don't think the video was meant for us.

Anonymous said...

My chief concern is that Brody's memories of his personal tragedies may spiral in a destructive direction. I'd say that warrents keeping,at least,loose tabs on him within ethical,balanced boundaries.

Thank you,Bremmy,for recently addressing those blog comments.

Anonymous said...

Bremmy,I've recently learned that a Bartram Milton,deceased,was a good friend of Brody Hawkins. Is it simply a coincidence that your family name is also Milton?

Those continuing to assist your search for Brody have placed a modicum of trust in your motives and also in your identity. Is there a need now for some clarification on your part?

Tresbien said...

I don't wish to make assumptions about who you are and your motivations, Bremmy, but amandel has asked a reasonable question. Since you have asked all of us to help you, it seems you owe us all the courtesy of a reply. Thank you.

Anonymous said...

Bremmy, when you began this blog on Jan 9, you said, "We need to find him so we can give him the help he needs," but you don't seem to be trying to do that. Who are you really and what's going on?

Anonymous said...

Your silence says so much Bremmy. Perhaps Brody was speaking to you after all.