Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Can of Worms


The mystery continues and the anonymous messages are still dropping in. Logic tells me it's just someone having fun messing with our search. My gut, or perhaps my heart, is telling me otherwise. I can't shake this feeling that this is someone trying to help us. Certainly in an enigmatic roundabout way, but at this point we need all the help we can get. Anyway, the new message contains the image you see above and the following words:

"Someone is waving a deceptive flag at you all. Remember, lie just enough to fool the foolish."

As always, I appreciate any comments and thoughts you all can provide. I do read them all and it helps to know I'm not alone in all this. So thank you, everybody.

3 comments:

Unspoken said...

Have you ever seen Brody Hawkins in person?? Because it seems like this guy is actually Brody.

You are the one that gave us the first photo we ever had of Brody, so where did you get it from? How did you know that was Brody?

Anonymous said...

Some lie for peace..eh? Maybe Brody did too? I know if I had half of the fame that he gained after winning all of those awards for 48 HIP I wouldn't want to be bothered all of the time...people asking for autographs and pictures. I think this IS the real Brody. God knows with a mind like his he's capable of pulling the wool over EVERYONES eyes.

Anonymous said...

Bremmie,on Jan.28 you wrote here about the 1st Brody pic: "I came upon a certain message from an anonymous sender. It contained the above photo."

Clearly,it's relevant now that you relate to your readers exactly what that msg was. Please.