Saturday, February 23, 2008

Brody audio?

Another comment was left on my latest blog entry. This one from an anonymous source.

"I live near Livonia and I went to that Blockbuster eariler today. Brody left an audio cd behind. I think you should hear it. Brody sounds very depressed and I think he may be danger of hurting himself.


Here is the audio:
http://tinyurl.com/3945tl

February 22, 2008 6:54 PM"


The audio file is disturbing to say the least. I'm really quite at a loss for words concerning it's contents. Um, I guess everybody should take a listen and comment with some of your thoughts.


The whole thing feels a bit suspicious to me. Who is this anonymous person? How did they pick up a cd with this audio on it at the Blockbuster store? Did they just walk in and the clerk said "Hey, here you go!"? If Brody left it there for someone, why?

3 comments:

The Frozen Food Guide said...

I'm sorry I didn't give more details before. I'm the person who left that comment with the audio file. My name is Nicole. I've emailed you before, and I posted a search for Brody video (username: isajabroni1).

When I heard that someone saw Brody at a blockbuster close to my house, I decided to take a drive over there. I asked the guy working if he saw Brody but he didnt know about him being there. I mentioned that Brody was working on 48 hours in purgatory and he said they had just found a disc labeled "Mayday - 48 Hrs in Purgatory." He said it was laying outside near the dropbox. Since it wasnt their property and it seemed to me a lot more important to me than any of them, he let me have it.

Here is a pic of the disc:

http://img214.imageshack.us/img214/5790/48hipcdfw9.jpg

I know you've been having problems with your gmail account, but if you want you can email me:
nmanders8[at]gmail[dot]com.

The Frozen Food Guide said...

I'm not sure if you can see the whole link, I think it got cut off. Here is what the disc looks like:
http://tinyurl.com/352syw

Unspoken said...

God what a sad sound file...
I guess his heart isn't really made out of stone like he wanted us to believe (although I never did believe that).

I really hope he is ok...

On another note I communicated with him shortly...He said this:
Idta1985 (1:26:03 PM): Brody?
"Brody" (1:26:21 PM): ???
Idta1985 (1:26:38 PM): Do you know who this is?
"Brody" (1:28:25 PM): What befls aman.
"Brody" (1:29:11 PM): a bottle is hand and agun
Idta1985 (1:29:17 PM): Brody are you ok?