Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Sighting

First of all, let me thank everyone who is participating in this search. The videos are popping up everywhere and this thing is picking up some real steam it seems. Keep spreading the word, my friends!

News on Brody's location! A Hawkins fan was lucky enough to actually meet Brody in person! I received this comment on my last blog:

"I'm a clerk at a Blockbuster store in Livonia, Michigan, near Detroit. It's on Middlebelt Road.

I'm a pretty big fan of Brody's and I had heard he disappeared. Imagine my surprise when he came into my store to buy a coke! He was nice enough to give me an autograph. Um, yeah, I noticed you were behind a search to track him down, and I figured I'd let you know what happened.

<3

Sheila"

February 19, 2008 10:02 PM


Exciting! I looked up the store on Blockbuster Online. Sure enough:

Store Details

Thank you, Sheila!

3 comments:

Tresbien said...

There are several hotels within a few blocks of that Blockbuster including the Crossland-Livonia at 11808 Middlebelt Rd. Have you tried contacting him there yet?

Tresbien said...

I had another thought after I posted earlier. There are several Coney Island restaurants in that area. Perhaps, if Brody had a craving for a home-style chili dog or reuben, he might pop into one of those places. Maybe Sheila could ask the owners to be on the lookout for Brody?

Anonymous said...

I live near Livonia and I went to that Blockbuster eariler today. Brody left an audio cd behind. I think you should hear it. Brody sounds very depressed and I think he may be danger of hurting himself.

Here is the audio:
http://tinyurl.com/3945tl