Friday, February 8, 2008

Unconfirmed

I was checking my voicemail earlier today, and there was a strange message from an anonymous tipster. Strange because no one on the search has my cell number. The voice simply said in a rather grainy voice "Brody. He's at Niagra Falls."

The caller id simply said "Private" so no info there. So, since things are a bit slow, I thought I would throw this unconfirmed report out there, see if anyone can come up with any proof. Maybe this tipster would like to come forward with further information?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Boston.

Anonymous said...

Hi,

I'm a clerk at a Blockbuster store in Livonia, Michigan, near Detroit. It's on Middlebelt Road.

I'm a pretty big fan of Brody's and I had heard he disappeared. Imagine my surprise when he came into my store to buy a coke! He was nice enough to give me an autograph. Um, yeah, I noticed you were behind a search to track him down, and I figured I'd let you know what happened.

<3

Sheila